Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There Are Those Days...


I found this photo going through my archives. At first I thought it was an accident, but I think my husband took this one on purpose. It captures that "something" that's hard for a parent (or equivalent) to explain. Possibly one of those "Joys of Parenthood" things*. I'm posting it because I've had a hard couple days at work. Nothing earth shattering, but sometimes we need a reminder of why we work and why we go on. So tell me, on those days you feel down, or blue, what keeps you going?


*I do not belittle or scoff at those that choose to not have children. There is nothing wrong with that choice. These are just a thoughts of someone that did.

2 comments:

  1. Various things... mostly my faith. In numerous unexplicable ways... In short, it helps to know you're not alone.

    (Oh, and I'm not sure when it appeared, I'm bad at noticing such things - but I like the flower background you have now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos like these are why I let my kids use the camera. One day Syo took about fifty pictures of her toes. And fifty more of her shoes, some on feet, some not. That would never occur to me---but they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete