Monday, September 26, 2011

Hair Update



I figured I should follow up on the hair post from the other day.  This is what my hair does after its been up in the headband for over a day.  This is after I brushed it into softer curls and then got wet on the way from the house to the car.

I sprayed my hair really well with dry shampoo before taking it down as my hair gets fairly oily fast.
So seriously, for a total of 30 minutes of effort I get two fairly awesome hair days.  I LOVE this method.

I don't think I'll be getting much sewing done over my weekend.  I'm gonna help Dad get materials and build my new cutting table.  And trace out some more patterns and other prep work for streamlined sewing.  And cleaning and rearranging .  Here's hoping the new room is painted and carpeted this weekend.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment