Monday, July 25, 2011

I don't see what the problem is...




So hey, did you know there's a sale on the Vogue Patterns site? After staring at this pattern since it came out I finally decided to buy it. What sealed the deal was the fact that this is made for stretchy stretchy knits. Since I'm top heavy the bottom heaviness of the pattern is good for me AND I think it would be a great 'fat day' dress. We all have those days, right? So in talking to one of my coworkers I mentioned I'd really like to make it out of this snake skin print.


She looked at it and was all like UM.... NO. Personally, I don't see the problem here. I think walking around looking like I'm about to shed my skin would be kinda awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Co-workers are not always the best judges of what we should make or wear. That being said, I can't see this particular pattern in a print---I would prefer a solid so that the seaming and drape is showcased---but we all know I'm a print-o-phobe. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, have you hogtied your coworker and thrown her in the supplies closet yet? if you haven't, wrap tanit-isis up with her too. (really, have you learned nothing, miss isis?!) this is a FABULOUS choice for this dress!!

    erm, and is this one of the several you're working on? BIG TALK LADY... let's see the goods!

    ReplyDelete