Sunday, October 30, 2011

I DID IT!

I can't believe I pulled this off in time for him to go trick-o-treating.  This isn't even, by far, the completed costume.  I still have about 10 separate pieces of armor to finish and add, not to mention painting the Celtic knots on the pieces. HOWEVER,  It is good enough for the plebes that give out candy.  Most of this was heavily modified from basic patterns and I'm particularly proud of getting the hood to work.  I give you crappy cell phone photos for now and I PROMISE we'll be doing a fun photo-shoot AND I'll give details on how I made it.  But for now I'm just gonna go collapse in bed.




There may have been hot glue and velcro involved.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! It looks great, and totally recognizable! Go you!

    ReplyDelete