|1930's Bib Overalls|
|Finished Romper on hanger.|
-Side Button Plackets. I had never done one of these before and the instructions, like most instructions of the period, were very cryptic. There's still a few edges I need to hand overcast. As it was, most of it had to be done by hand. I don't have photos cause I think I started this Pre-DSLR.
|Bottom of inside placket needs overcast.|
|Serged and then hap-hazardously blind hemmed.|
- You'll also see that I didn't finish some of the seams at all. I have a double row of stitching for strength and the fabric really doesn't ravel at all. So that's actually a good thing.
|Another Placket Shot|
I also have a ponte knit skirt I finished sometime back, and the pattern you see taped together underneath is Ichigogirl's perfect shrug pattern. I have just enough of this Anna Sui sweater knit to make a shrug. It goes with the rest of my color pallet, and just happens to be called phantasmagoria. How could I NOT buy some, even at the price tag that hurt.
|Anna Sui sweater knit|