Monday, July 25, 2011

Question for my Readers

While primarily I try to focus on my sewing here, I also have several other hobbies and interest. Some of them have to do with researching history. In particularly pertaining to technology, fashion, politics and (oddly) epidemic diseases. Sometimes I run into things that link all those together. Others include photography(and scrapbooking as a side product), cooking, and crafty things.

Which leads me to my question; Would posting about these sorts of things chase you off or keep you interested? I'd promise to keep the political mostly out of it unless it is, in fact, a retrospective look at how feminism and fashion played a role. For the most part, I try not to push myself to be a prolific poster. Things for me tend to come in spurts and I like sharing my thoughts to a willing audience. Let me know what you think, even if you don't comment usually!


*In sewing news, I have three dresses cut out and ready to be sewn up. Once I recover from this hairbrained idea to go camping in the summer in the fucking south relaxing woodland get-a-way I'll sew them up and take pictures for your pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. More hobbies! Yay! Do it!
    I read every single one of your posts but I'm a terrible commenter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say go for it!
    though since my blog is a mish-mash of politics, poetry & entertaining cat links I may be a smidge biased ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone partaking of the hairbrained idea, I'm not sure if my opinion valid :) Anyway, crafty ideas would continue to keep my interest, as would historical things.

    ReplyDelete