Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wartime Patterns

My work week was short but sucked a lot. And now I'm running a fever. BOO.  So, I thought that I would share some more vintage catalog pages. This time from the patterns section. The best part is they are IN COLOR! I could also see most of these day dresses in flour sack fabric. While we consider that to be more of a depression era practice, it didn't really stop until the 50's.  I think some vintage aprons I was given might have been made from that kind of fabric. Hmmm.  Click the images to embiggen them.

Everyone loves a good shirtwaist.

I love the pussy bow on the green one!

I'm going to steal all the hats in this one.

I love this princess seam ruching, its such an awesome touch. 


I have about three more but the photos were too fuzzy to put up. So more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment